Last month, Text IQ hosted the first The Inevitable at the offices of Jones Day in New York City. The invite-only executive gathering was attended by Fortune 100 executives and leading Artificial Intelligence researchers to discuss AI’s evolving role in protecting highly-regulated enterprises.
Guests in attendance at The Inevitable included industry influencers such as:
- Dan Cooperman, former General Counsel of Oracle and Apple
- Patricia Hatler, former General Counsel of Nationwide Insurance
- Randy Milch, former General Counsel Verizon
- Marla Persky, former General Counsel of Boehringer Ingelheim and Baxter
- Dr. Kathy McKeown, the Henry and Gertrude Rothschild Professor of Computer Science at Columbia University
- Dr. Owen Rambow, Senior Research Scientist in the Center for Computational Learning Systems, Columbia University